Experience you can trust, results you can count on.
Happy Spring! This time of year is always a bit rejuvenating, no matter where you live. April and May promise to be a busy stretch - conference season, exciting new projects, and keeping up with all the industry trends. Read below to learn about what we are doing, and for some of our thoughts and insights on a few timely topics.
Last month, we sent a contingent to HIMSS – it was great to run into some of you & spend time catching up! As always, the conference was an experience – this year, we were taken with all of the interesting partnerships that are developing between start-up healthcare technology companies and health systems, as well as the large role third party vendors are playing in the marketplace (above and beyond the major EHR vendors). Interested in more? Feel free to check out our blogs on the following topics related to HIMSS:
- The Wilshire Group recaps a few of the major topics of conversation from #HIMSS19, along with what you can expect in the future: HIMSS Takeaways: Part I
- Our thoughts on Provider Burnout and Clinical Informatics coming out of HIMSS Takeaways: Part II
- HIMSS Takeaways: Part III (Consumerism & The Patient Experience and Value Based Care)
NAHAM - APRIL 23 - 24TH
Join us at the 45th annual NAHAM conference in Orlando. Our Patient Access team would love to meet you and learn about your current challenges and goals for the coming year. We will also reveal some of the new Quick-HIT packages we have been working on - what's more exciting than talking about registration quality and front-end payment collection?! If interested in connecting, please message Matthew Perron or Freeman Jenkins.
XGM HAPPY HOUR - APRIL 30TH, 5:30 PM
The Wilshire Group is hosting a Happy Hour during Week 1 of XGM this year. We would love to see you/meet you & share some delicious Wisconsin food & drink. Wilshire customers past and present, any and all Epic customers, colleagues and friends are all welcome! Hope to see you in Madison! Please RSVP.
Looking for an easy, fast way to find out what The Wilshire Group's all about? Want to share information with a colleague? Download our new brochures, which sum up our services and offerings.
- The Wilshire Group Intro - What we're all about and the core services we provide.
- Clinical Charge Capture - One of the many new service line projects we'll be highlighting throughout the year. Read more below!
QUICK-HIT WILSHIRE WINS
Understanding that affordability and return on investment are key in today's business, these projects are small in size and short in duration, but still big on results. By addressing known problem areas with targeted, well-crafted solutions and improvements for areas such as Authorizations & Eligibility, Charge Capture, OR/Supply Management, Outpatient CDI and more, these innovative projects provide immediate, measurable returns and unmistakable financial progress in short periods of time. Let us know if you would like to learn more about these new projects we've created!
- Evaluation and Management (E/M) Essentials!
- Optimizing Real Time Eligibility with Epic
- Using Data to Improve Provider EHR Efficiency
- Maximizing Coding impact, Minimizing Coding impediment
- Revenue Resolutions You Can Count On
- Is Revenue Guardian right for your Revenue Integrity team?
UNTIL NEXT TIME!
We look forward to continued engagement with our extended community of peers, colleagues, partners, and clients. If there is a topic you'd like to get our advice on or see us cover in the future, do drop us a line!
THE WILSHIRE TEAM
“Partnering with clients to support their mission and financial health, by solving their most complex challenges at the intersection of operations and technology.”